Search This Blog

March 3, 2016

This #MahaShivaRatri Remind the message of Lord Shiva (from TV Serials )

It's so obvious that you won't belive such a good message given by Shiva on TV.But Read the entire post to take the great things we can indulge from the Serials based on Lord Shiva.

Here, the inputs taken from the old Telugu Serial "SivaLeelalu" .Another Serial is the most popular TV show on LifeOK "Devon Ke Dev Mahadev ".

Message from Last episode if ETV Serial "SivaLeelalu ".
Image Credit :etvteluguindia (show available on youtube )

SivaLeelalu is a serial based on the stories related to Sankara and his devotees.

This covered the importance of Sivaratri, Shiva -Sathi marriage, Dakshayagnam,ParvathiKalyanam,Markandeya story etc.

  • In this Kaliyuga I will protect people who can heartfully spell my name.
  • If you are unable to worship in a great way don't bother about it.I am happy if you simply offer me what you can "a Maaredu , some water is enough ".
  • Afterall, who believes me I will always there with you.
Message from Mahadev Serial


  • Water is one of the Panchbutha element.It is as sacred as me.
  • So,Don't waste water.I wil be satisfied if you offer water to people who are  thirsty rather than Abhisheka. 
  • Offer me what you can . It may be small, less but give your bhakti. Don't think God will be satisfied if you offer Gold,big things.
  • Afterall, help people.It pleases me like anything.
So,What you think about these messages?Don't forget to Comment your response.

Share this post with your friends and let them know these.

-Cuddle your TV @tv_cuddleto tweet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!! Let's make a Friendly Conversation.