Search This Blog

October 18, 2015

Ganga Telugu Serial Written Episode(17th OCT)

#Gangaa #ZeeTelugu Serial Written Episode(17th OCT)

Ganga Explains the feelings and condition of Varsha to Akshay.She shows Varsha's result on News Paper.
Akshay replies in a positive way.He went down and asks the same.He says "I will respect her feelings and opinions .Why you didn't told about Varsha?Ganga told me all the things."

Akshay to Varsha:

Varsha let me know if you like me.If you want to continue your studies i am happy for you.(With smile) I have done MBA.I expect at least my wife is graduated.graduated. Varsha smiles.

Akshay and his parents leaves.Everybody gets anger on Ganga.

Ganga says to Varsha"Don't marry that guy".Why Varsha asks.
Ganga replies"He is not good.He proposed to marry me."

Varsha (with smile) "Ganga,If i was a guy i will definitely marry you."

Ganga with innocence"Don't marry him".

Ammagaru says Ganga,how dare you tell all these things to Akshay?

Niranjan covers the situation.
Ganga replies"Babu, why i have to be in fear?Ammagaru says all lies."
Niranjan takes Ganga to his room.He asks Ganga if you don't want to study let it be.
Ganga runs out with happiness.

Madhavi asks Niranjan"why you told like that?We have to teach children in a different way."
Niranjan says"I have understood Ganga's mentality.She won't do if she doesn't like it."

Soon someday She gets interest towards education then she will study.

Precap:Ammagaru-Alludugaru wants to divide Sagar and Ganga.

-Cuddle your TV
@tv_cuddle to tweet.

Don't forget to Share this blog with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!! Let's make a Friendly Conversation.