Search This Blog

October 28, 2015

Ganga Telugu Seial Written Episode (26th & 27th OCT)

Ganga Serial on Zee Telugu Written Episodes 26th&27th OCT

Drama in Sagar’s School:
Family enjoys drama where Sagar is playing the role of Prudhvi Raj Chowhan.Ganga enters backstage.Suddenly Sagar forgotten dialogue but Ganga reminds it.Play was successful and everybody appreciates.

Sagar Speech:
Sagar gets a chance to speak on stage.He says “I have got all this success because of My Parents and Bammagaru.”There is one girl I have to mention here.(I thought he would say Ganga.I am sure you are also expected the same.)

Sagar says other name rather than Ganga .The girl who acted as Samyuktha in play is cause of my success.Ganga felt disappointed.Security takes Ganga to Principal but he just leaves Ganga without any punishment.He sends her with attender.

At Niranjan’s Home:

Everybody is happy for Sagar.Attender leaves Ganga at home and warns about Ganga entering school without permission.Govindayya felt sad for Ganga.
Pradeep Shows his report Card.(He got very less score.With friend’s suggestion he manipulates score to escape from his father.)Everybody is happy for Pradeep and Sagar’s Marks.

Party time:
Niranjan ready to throw a party for this occasion.

Ganga runs into Sagar’s room and asks him “Why you haven’t mentioned my name?Why are you behaving like this?” As Sagar’s friends coming,he puts Ganga in closet.
Again Ganga questions Sagar .”Why are you not mentioning my name?Why are you not introducing me to your friends?Tell me Sagar?Who am I? Aren’t we friends? Why are you not telling?”

Sagar yells”Ganga.You are just Ganga.You are brought to home by my father.I had played with you.I can do this in future too.You are not my friend.Friendship is for equals.
Ganga tells “this is all told by Ammagaru.Or Alludugaru.Please don’t belive him Sagar.He is not good.”

Sagar:”Ganga,you don’t know English.You don’t know how to talk and respect people.How can I introduce you as my friend?You are not my friend.He leaves.

(Ganga hindi song playing as background music)
Ganga remembering all times she shared with Sagar and cries.

Precap:Ganga saying to Niranjan <<I want to Study Babu.>>

-Cuddle your TV
@tv_cuddle to tweet.

Reading and Running?
Don’t forget to SHARE this blog with friends.Do let we know your response through comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!! Let's make a Friendly Conversation.